BEING BRAVE MASTERCLASS
A Toolkit and Workshop For Resilient Leaders
Half Day Masterclass
It doesn’t matter how ‘tough’ you are there will always be someone or something bigger that knocks you off your feet. When it does happen (and it does to everyone) the key is to be resilient; to have the right tools and methods to enable you to bounce back. As a leader, it’s critical you can do this. After all, if you can’t how can you expect your team to?
John has created a half day masterclass that has exactly the right blend of theory, demonstration and practical group/individual exercises to make sure everybody leaves the room having already taken action to improve their resilience as leaders.
On Completion You Will
- Understand the ‘BRAVE’ Model and be able to apply it daily to build resilience in you and your team.
- Have specific tools and techniques to give you focus and clarity in your decision making.
- Understand the key difference between a Problem Solver and a Solution Finder and be able to apply it to yourself and your team.
- Be able to identify the right approach to take in ‘high stress’ situations to ensure they don’t ‘blow up’ in your face.
- Be able to include fun into your daily routine in a way that adds to your ability to get things done rather than taking away your focus.
Resilience is vitally important for leaders and SME leaders are no exception. Your Achievement Thinking session provided some valuable tools to my members to help them cope better with the demands of leadership. Feedback shows that they are employing the tools in their businesses and personal lives
7 WAYS TO REV UP YOUR RESILIENCE, FOCUS & SUCCESS
Enter your details here to download your free copy and subscribe to monthly Achievement Thinking Insights and Inspiration.